Tuesday, December 15, 2015

3rd Time is a Charm

A few years ago, I decided to start a blog around my self-contained Autistic classroom. Not long after, my world literally turned upside down and moved 1/2 way around the world. I tried to keep up with the blog but life kept throwing curve balls. 

As par for the course, my life has once again been turned upside down. Now, I am a stay at home mom doing a lot of volunteer work at my kids school & for former coworkers. 

The large majority of my volunteer work has centered on developing tasks for the classes I am working with. This time around, I am just going to focus on tasks for use in a TEACCH modeled classroom. Hence, I am resurrecting my blog. 

Feel free to tag, pin, repost anything you feel is useful. I'm also open for ideas,so if you want me to create a task focused on a specific skill just let me know. 

It feels good to be (partially) back!

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment