Sunday, July 8, 2012
The Versatile Blogger
Karlie, over at We are ALL Special! has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you Karlie! I am very new to the whole blog thing, so I still find it surprising that anyone reads my blog! Thanks for being one of my followers Karlie!
One of the rules for receiving this award, is to give 7 random facts about myself, so here goes...
1. Wonder Woman is my hero! During rough weeks, I pack my lunch in a Wonder Woman lunch box. It always makes me feel better!
2. I prefer the mountains to the beach.
3. I wish I could wear a dress to work; not every day, just once in a while.
4. I constantly quote movies, even when I'm teaching.
5. I love teaching Science.
6. My favorite color is green.
7. I love Vietnamese food. My family goes just about every Friday to our favorite vietnamese restaurant for dinner.
I have nominated others for this award based on a few things. First, if I was able to improve my teaching because I something I learned while reading their blog. Second, if I was able to "steal" an idea for an organizational method or task. Third, if I was inspired or uplifted by reading their blog. Here are the people I nominate for The Versatile Blogger award:
Busy Bee Andrea
Keeping it True in K-1-2
Special Ed Pre-k: Early Intervention Special Education
Adventures in Tutoring & Special Education
A Special Kind of Class
Creating and Teaching
I am supposed to nominate 15 people for this award, but I don't have 15 blogs to nominate so instead, I am nominating these 8 people for their blogs.
Thank you for helping me become a better teacher!
Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.